We are a citizen-led initiative that relies strongly on the support of volunteers! If you are interested in helping, we have a variety of projects on the go. Contact us or come out to our next event to find out how you can get involved!
Education and Events
Project Lead: Shawna Lewkowitz
- Planning monthly mixers, community events and educational programs like Campaign Schools
Project Lead: Angela Lukach
- Voting day transportation: organizing a carpool and child-minding network to reduce barriers to women’s participation on voting day
– Pamphlets: create information packages with condensed voting information for each ward
– Get out the vote awareness campaign
Project Lead: Anne-Marie Sanchez
- Work with community groups and organizations to engage women and provide educational resources
– Door to door campaigning: delivering pamphlets and voting information with volunteer groups based around polling stations in your neighbourhood
– Reminder network: organize a reminder network to call or email people the day before election day
Project Lead: Suzanne Morrison
- Communications strategy: develop a strategy that includes key messages, media outreach, and website content
– Candidate Q&A’s: get to know your female candidates blog posts
– Guest blog posts: new bloggers welcome! Let us know if you’d like to write a post for the blog!